MOTIVATIONAL!! SHORT STORY OF A HACKER!!



MOTIVATIONAL SHORT STORY OF A HACKER

















                                                                                                                                            
Hello everyone. I am dutchm@n. 4 years ago I wanted to learn about Hacking. So those times I started to find on google and youtube about Hacking. But I failed due to lack of my basic knowledge I could not found keywords of searching points.

HOW I START MY JOURNEY IN HACKING:
Afterward I admitted to an Engineering College where was WiFi based atmosphere. There firstly I tried Wifi-Hacking and after some days I got success. At that time I heard about some operating systems which are BackTrack5, Kali Linux, WiFi-Slax.

HOW I SOLVE ERROR:
First I founnd Virtual Machine where I installed BackTrack5, but I failed, then I try to find about the error in google why backtrack5 not installing, I got some results then I changed some Bios setting in my LapTop (hp pavilion 15-p097tx) and got success to install BackTrack5. Using same process I installed the Kali-Linux in my laptop using Vmware-Workstation. So I started with Kali-Linux. After installed Kali-Linux what could I do, after searching in google i got some results and then first i changed sources.list in Kali-Linux. Then try update and upgrade it.

HOW I KNOW ABOUT KALI-LINUX-TOOLS:
After succeed I saw there were many tools already in Kali-Linux. Then I found a website where all tools were explained.
Here is the link   Kali-Linux-Tools-Explained .
Using this website I got all the basic knowledge about the tools which were already in Kali-Linux.
When I tried with those tools, some tools were worked but some tools were not working. Then I read some article's comments and got something new, that in Vmware-Workstation all tools were not working. So I tried to install Kali-Linux with DualBoot. Then I face many errors and many problems. But all the errors solved from Google search. When i got any error I copy that error in Google search and I got many sites where the error already solved so I try those method and solved those errors.
Then I faced Wifi-Adaptor problem. After solving those I test Wi-Fi hacking and got success. Then I tried all those types tools which were use in Wi-Fi Network like MITMF, ETTERCAP, BEEF, SEETOOLKIT, METASPLOIT, VIRUS, PAYLOADS, ARMITAGE, COBALTSTRIKE and many more.

HOW I KNOW ABOUT WEBSITE HACKING:
When I tried SQLMAP then I was very much interested with this tool. I searched on google and got some posts about advanced level of sqlmap hacking. Most of the website had sql error but using sqlmap I could not got their data. So again I searched on google and youtube to find more about SQL-INJECTION. I got Havij software but this was also same as sqlmap. After more searching I heard about manual sql injection. I tried with order by , union select. Then I heard about HACKBAR.
This tool was very much useful for manual sql injection or manual hacking. Which websites were not hacked using sqlmap those were hacked by Hackbar manually. After learning dumping database then I try to dump Admin Login details, then find the admin panel and logged in through username and password, then heard about php shell (JIJLE.PHP). After Logged in Admin Panel I was trying to upload that php shell, sometimes i got success sometimes i failed to upload this. Then I heard about BurpSuite, Tamper Data, Live Http Headers etc. Using those I Successfully uploaded shell in websites and then Deface those sites. In this way I learnt Hacking.


CONTACT-ME:
Join my Telegram Channel
Telegram-Channel 
Join my ICQ Channel
ICQ-Channel
Join my YouTube Channel
Youtube-Channel

Post a Comment

Post a Comment (0)

Previous Post Next Post